Protecticoat 14oz Aerosol Protective Coating To Protect Metal, Plastics, Fiberglass
Enjoy free shipping on 2 aerosol cans or more!
The Protecticoat aerosol can is an easy way to apply a protective coating that will seal and protect oxidized surfaces on many of your possessions, including RVs, tractors and heavy equipment, patio furniture, ATVs, jewelry and many other items around the house and farm. The product works great on single stage paint, metals, plastics, fiberglass, antiques and much more. FREE shipping.
Our simple process only requires that you clean the surface of oils, dirt, and debris, let it dry, then spray in light coats until the desired finish is achieved. Let cure for 24 hours. The coating will not crack, peel, or yellow like others may. Wax or ceramic coating may be applied on top for more shine and protection. Do not use on top of clear coat or on plexiglass, or fiberglass reinforced plastic (filon).
- Repair oxidation, and restore the color and shine to many different surfaces including metal, plastic, and fiberglass.
- Seal and protect many surfaces from further damage caused by the sun, salt spray, and other environmental contaminants.
- A simple two-step process; thoroughly clean and dry the surface, apply Protecticoat, and let cure for 24 hours. Easy!
- Breathe life back into the faded paint on all of your lawn, farm, heavy equipment, patio furniture, RV, and much more. Will also inhibit further rust formation on surfaces that were previously scratched.
- Enhance the appearance of and add value to all of your possessions.
Have before/after images you would like to show Protecticoat? Submit it here for a chance to win up to $300.
14 Ounce (Pack of 1)
|Full Cure Time||
60 square feet